"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Day minus 3 (-3)

Still waiting for the eo! Yesterday I posted a note from TabletKiosk saying that a group of these devices have passed QA tests and will be shipped next week. That's a good new for some! I hope that I'm one of the lucky one considering that my order is the Second one in line according to some "private users research" done by me in a few forums.

2 comments:

  1. Jejejej we're all suffering with you Frank...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chispito! You know, I'm think about to create a mirrow of this blog in Spanish ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.