"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, April 14, 2006

Rob Bushway gets an eo this weekend

Rob Bushway from GottaBeMobile is getting an eo V7110 to review this weekend. Could he find something to tell us that we already do not know? Lets see.

Update: He read my mind:

Since I’m receiving the eo Origami / UMPC today, I need to get that review posted first. I have to return it by Thursday of next week. I’m planning to install GoBinder, OneNote 2007, and Outlook 2003. I’m also going to try to get Camtasia installed so I can do some actually InkShow stuff featuring the TouchPack and how the above apps run on the eo. I’ll do some comparisons between it and the LS800, as well as the all important inking functionality. I’ll give my honest opinions regarding potential use as a companion device for business notetaking purposes. I’ll be using it through the weekend, installing software, etc and plan on getting the video posted by Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm eager to read what he thinks about it to...:)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.