"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, May 22, 2006

Another Q1 Review

I'm so glad that I have an eo with my joystick kind of mouse! The eo could be not that pretty but to me is the better button configuration out there.

In addition to the pen the Q1 offers an analog joystick on the left side. I'm not sure if there's something wrong with ours or not, but the experience is awful. You have to push and hold the menu button on the right, then move the joystick on the left. The mouse jumps around in seemingly 10 pixel intervals, it's just terrible. To click something you have to press the auto scaler button on the left once or twice depending on which click action you want. Be mindful though that the entire time you have to be holding down the menu button on the right. The analog input is basically useless as a result, hence the benefit of having a Bluetooth mouse.


You can read the full review here.

1 comment:

  1. I missed this part: The only other major hardware issue I want to highlight in this first thoughts is the battery. Battery life with the included battery is not that impressive. Samsung does offer a longer life battery, but I'm seeing only up to 2 hours on the included unit.

    Thanks God he did not buy the eo! It's weird to see how some reviewers get up to 3 hours of battery life in the Q1 while other just get two hours. May be it's a Time Zone issue? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.