"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, May 19, 2006

eo could run Windows Vista

I just ran Windows Vista Hardware Upgrade Advisor in my eo V7110. I could not check drivers because I was not connected to Internet despite that here are the results: The eo could run Vista if you are not thinking about to use the Media Center User interface.

  • To get the Media Center user interface, you will need a graphics adapter that either has 128MB of dedicated Video RAM or uses shared memory. Your current graphics adapter has 64.00 MB of dedicated memory.

  • Support for Pixel Shader 2.0 is required and your current graphics adapter does not support this.

  • Support for 32bits per pixel. Your current graphics adapter supports this.

  • Support for DirectX 9 is required. Your current graphics adapter supports this technology.



I'll update this report tonight when I check the drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.