"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The eo recall wont cost users anything

According to Martin Smekal , CEO of TabletKiosk, "the voluntary recall will not cost the user anything but a short period of time without the system. "

You can read the entire text in the comments of this post at GottabeMobile.

I'm trying to figure out here how I can send my unit and get it back the same week because it seems to me that if I send it this Tuesday I'm gonna received no earlier than next Monday.

I feel that TabletKiosk should have released more info in their letter (email) to customers explaining more about the recall, for example, this detail about who is going to pay for the shipping and how that's gonna be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.