"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I have to say it or will explode like a bomb

It's pity to see how in the tabletpc/umpc community the only page that reported about the "Battery Life Issue" and asked for an explanation to TabletKiosk was GottaBeMobile. It seems to me that the rest of the pages have opted for keeping the good relationship with TabletKiosk hoping to get some "prototypes to test" in the future. Well, if TabletKiosk has a black list, no doubt about it, my name is the first one there. And no because I wanted to be in that list. I'm just saying what I see and defending the interests of the users. We have paid for these units so we should get what we paid for.

To TabletKiosk and other companies, I do not support any company I do support the true and I do support consumers. When you do things right I report them but I do have to report too when you do not do the right things and that's what I'm doing now.

4 comments:

  1. CTitanic i don't think for one moment that you are on a blacklist. Your blogg has been very usefull. These units if found to be faulty will have to be recalled or fixed in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree about Frank's postings, here as well as on all the forums. I have learned so much from them and I do not feel he is slamming the eo at all. He has brought to light very important issues for this otherwise wonderful device.
    I still see him saying positive things about the unit in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again! The eo is a wonderful device! But as in any new device there are problems that need to be corrected. From where I'mfrom people say that "to eat, the little child has to cry first to get the Mam attention".

    If we don't say what bothers Us, TabletKiosk will assume that we are happy in the way that things are. And believe me, I know that TabletKiosk thought that 1:25 min was ok, they even commented that the majority of us was happy with eos even with this poor battery life. Yes, we are happy with our eos, but that does no means that we don't see its problems and that we don't want them to be fixed.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.