"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, May 13, 2006

More on Games: Age of Empires II

Age of Empires II: I tested the demo of this game on my eo and it runs well. Another Game I tested was Freelancer, this game worked too. I did not go so far in the game but the few thing that I tested worked.

I tested also C&C Generals. This one was too slow; just unplayable.

If any once knows about any game that does not require a keyboard, let me know and I'll try to test it as long as the Demo can be downloaded freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.