"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Preparing my eo to send it back

I packed today my eo preparing it for what I hope is going to be a short trip. I'll send it tomorrow morning to be delivered to TabletKiosk next day before noon. Off course, I'll keep a you guys informed of what's happening and how long takes the whole process. You can count also with a new serie of tests as soon as I get my eo back. Just remember, after this recall we are supposed to get around 2 hours and 10 mins of battery life while browsing the web and around 1 hour and 40 minutes while playing movies. Currently we don't get more than 1 hour and 30 minutes browsing the web. I'm not expecting to see C3 State after this recall. Also, probably we are going to see our units running at a lower temperature after the recall, but this is not confirmed yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.