"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, July 17, 2006

Movielink disaster

I tried Movielink the new rental online service in my eo. Total disaster. The so called "Download Manager" or "Movie Manager" freezes on me as soon as it refreshes the banner with adds in its right side.



As you can see from the above screenshot the program fits well in 800x480

3 comments:

  1. I've used MovieLink a couple times on my eo and haven't had any problems with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what can be wrong then?
    I start downloading the free sample, and it stops after few kilobytes, right when the add on the right is refreshed for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spend an hour with Movielink trying to debut their software so that I could watch a movie. After an hour, I gave up and asked for a refund. Tech support insisted that I would have to continue to try to work on the problem or get only a credit for a future rental. Since I can't get their service to work, a credit is useless. My recommendation is that you absolutely avoid Movielink. It's a terrible service with poor customer support policies. Do not use!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.