"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, July 14, 2006

SlingMedia release skin for UMPCs

Even when I was one of the first ones to know about the new UMPC skin Yesterday, I did not reported because I was too busy trying to find a way to help Applian and SlingMedia to live together in a better world for all of us. Anyway... here is the link to the new UMPC skin. I tested and I liked, it add a little more support to touch displays and reorganized the possition of some buttons to make it more compact in that way if fit better in our small screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.