"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tablet Enhancements for Outlook v3.0 released

TEO v3.0 has been released and can be downloaded here. I tested this "must have" for any TabletPC/UMPC owner Outlook add-in in my eo and I had some issues with the mouse pointer of my eo getting in the way of ink while filling fields in contacts. I contacted the author and I have to say that I found on him one of those rare cases of good Tech Support. He is receiving soon an eo V7110 to test the program and work in a fix for this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.