"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, September 30, 2006

StreetDeck

I installed today the trial of StreetDeck in my eo V7110 and it works very well! It's very easy to use and very well designed with buttons big enough to be clicked with your fingers.

SD


Unfortunately at that price - $199 - I doubt that I'll ever buy it. I got enough with Microsoft's high prices. ;)

2 comments:

  1. If you just need a basic package, try InCar Terminal. Its about 50 Euros.

    Its what I was using on the Vega.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.