"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, October 20, 2006

Explaining more

In my review about the Q1 I wrote:

Samsung's screen is so sensitive that your handwriting looks like the one of a 80 year old man with Alzheimer.

And I have been asked to explain more about this point. To do that have I have prepared two screen shots:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And this second is from my Q1 where I have marked those part where you can see clearly that lines do not look like straight lines.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.