"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Vista RC2 installed in a V7110

I installed Vista RC2 in my eo V7110, and I'm pleased to report that every single thing is working. The touch screen driver needs to be installed from Windows Update. The WiFi drivers need to be installed from TabletKiosk drivers CD. I also installed Navpoint drivers and Amtek's drivers for the configuration of the Hardware keys.

I had to calibrate the screen creating a short cut in the desktop, in the Program Field of that short cut I typed TabCal novalidate and I used the option Run as Administrator.

I did not install the sound drivers from VIA because the default installed by RC2 seems to work fine so far.

So take note TabletKiosk, the eo V7110 is Vista Ready with just some very little details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.