"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

RAM-Mount System-Part II

Today I received the second box with the rest of the parts that I need for my project of having a flexible Mounting System in my car.

I received the Suction Cup, an arm, and two balls.

pb210003

Using these parts and those I received yesterday, I could put together a universal mounting system that can be used with my Pocket PC and soon with my UMPC.

pb210016

You can find more pictures showing the whole process of assembling this system here. Now all I need is the UMPC holder, something that is about to be released by at least two companies that I know of.

By the way, I did some tests to be sure that the suction Cup will work as it's supposed considering the UMPC weight.

Suction Cup test

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.