"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Two new reviews coming soon

Yeap, I have been so busy lately that I forgot to mention that Yesterday I received another "piece of hardware" to review or I should say a Mix Software/Hardware. Anyway... probably is going to be more software than Hardware even when part of it is hardware. :D

That's one review, but I just got a confirmation that another package is on my way from Europe via DHL. So next few days are going to be very very busy! This one is more hardware than software... That for sure though it's so small!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.