"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

External DVD Burner LaCie

I just received my external DVD Burner LaCie and I'm very impressed and satisfied with this accessory. The external design of this burner is really good and it has the perfect size to be considered a companion for any UMPC.



It comes with Easy CD Creator, a USB Cable to power the device, a USB cable for data transmission, and a power adapter. I tested it with my Samsung Q1 and it works very well. And the best thing is that I paid for this burner 3 times less than what I would have to pay for the original Samsung Burner which is just a CD Burner/DVD Combo. This one was refurbished and I paid only 50 dollars including shipping. The new one can be bought here and the price is $129, 55% less than Samsung's.

You can check my pictures of this device here.

2 comments:

  1. The Photobucket slideshow is cool, but it doesn't show up in the RSS feed properly (at least not in NewsGator online) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Switch to feedreader, it's free and works fine with photobucket slideshow!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.