"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, January 05, 2007

Would you lock your UMPC?

Believe it or not some of us love that much our UMPCs, and here is the evidence sent by our french friend Jeff.

New Image

are you taking your love to this extreme?

2 comments:

  1. Essential for me in press room, train, hotel bedroom, ...during an absence…

    It seems that AMtek T700 is alone Origami to be equipped for a bolt with safety Kensignton.

    Definitely, AMtek thought of many things very well…

    ReplyDelete
  2. My UMPC would always be with me, of course! That's the whole purpose of my buying such a tiny PC.

    Now, the next time I go on a vacation that involves climbing waterfalls or riding rollercoasters, I'll lock it, but those vacations are few and far between.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.