"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Q1 cradle by RAM

I just installed this cradle from RAM in my car and I'm very pleased. One of the best feature of RAM Systems is how many options they have, I can switch from my PPC cradle to my Q1 cradle in just few seconds without using any tool. And in the future if I buy a new device all I need to buy is the cradle, the rest will work fine. The only thing that I did not like is that it's a little hard to put the Q1 in the cradle, it's not as easy as with my PPC cradle where the device is hold in the cradle thanks to a spring mechanism. In this cradle you have to bend backward the plastic hook on the top and that's not a easy task.