"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tune your "Vista" Cleartype.

Cleartype on my Q1 with Vista installed looks like crap and today this issue reached the point where I could not hold it any more. So I went to this wonderful Microsoft's page and tuned it up! What a difference! Even when that page was originally designed for Windows XP it works with Vista in the same way it did on Vista.

One thing I noticed, in the second page of this tune up, the best setting was this one:

bgr

Which is marked as a very rare one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.