"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Vulcan FlipStart video review

JKonTheRun has published what I consider the best news of this month: a video review of the Vulcan FlipStart.




We hear about this device probably about two years ago and only now it seems to be closed to hit the market. The device will be a hard competition for the OQO 02 and the Sony UX. It seems to me that it has probably a better design than these two from the point of view of usability. I have to confess that I do not like it at all, I really do not like devices with 5 inches display and I really do not like the fact that it does not have a touch screen but I do know that this one will have many followers and I'm glad to see another UMPC coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.