"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, March 29, 2007

would you believe me?

Would you believe me if I tell you that one of the reasons why we don't have HID drivers yet from eGalax is because Samsung has not sent them yet a Q1 for testing? Another big company that has shown me what is really important for them: our money. And once they get your money you become more than nothing to them.

I'm very disappointed.

In another hand, you have Microsoft with a solution for this HID issue and you have Samsung with probably the same solution and none of them release it. What they are waiting for?

I'm very disappointed.

So far the only ones that have shown me that they are working hard are these guys from eGalax. I have the opportunity today of testing something that they had but that is not ready (no working properly yet) and damn! They are so close to a real solution! For one moment I had truly HID support, even the flicks were working on my Q1. But there were problems with the calibration. So I would like to thank these guys from eGalax. They are working hard looking for a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.