"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Another Q1. with good Battery Life on Vista

For one moment I thought that I was the only one having almost the same Battery Life in my Q1 with Vista but then I have been finding people reporting the same thing:

Interstingly though, this past week I finally switched over to using a Samsung Q1 (running Vista without Aero) at MEDC because at least its battery would last through the morning and keep on ticking. I could almost get a whole day when using an extended battery.
I only attribute These results to drivers properly installed and configured and the use of Samsung's Battery Optimized Profile. That's all I have done here. Nothing more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.