"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, July 06, 2007

Microsoft LiveStation TV On The Go

Warner at GottabeMobile is reporting about a new Microsoft Service: LiveStation TV on The Go

Want to view TV on your Tablet PC or UMPC? LiveStation is Microsoft’s entry into this field of products and it is now in limited beta.


Video: LiveStation Demo

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. I dunno, I've been real happy with the old Slingbox for a long time and it works on the Q1, the Treo 700wx, my old MDA, my laptops, desktops and Macs. Hooked to my cable box, I can choose from 600+ channels (sure, it's almost all crap, but the widescreen baseball games are cool) so if this doesn't offer something better than that, I doubt I'll look at it twice. Just like Orb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my old slingbox too. To me that´s the best! What I have in my Satellite DVR I can see everywhere I go. Recorded, life, it does not matter.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.