"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, July 23, 2007

An Origami Experience clone for XP

 Here is an interesting one. A Freelance programmer at OrigamiProject Forum is creating a OE clone for XP.

I will try to make it close to OE as I can, though don't expect me to be able to do some graphical effects. I will also streamline the interface wherever possible. For example, if adding programs is as annoying as it was in the original Origami Program Launcher.

Those who have it do not use it and those that do not have it want it desperately.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.