"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Poor iPhone owners

There have been almost 24 hours since I reported to AT&T that my phone lines were dead at home. And I'm still waiting. I have called them 3 times, and the 3 times they have ended the conversation with a very "funny" words: Thanks for choosing us. I did not choose them! They are the only phone company in South Florida! There are other companies and cheaper, and I have used them in the past, to learn a very sad reality: the lines belong to AT&T former BellSouth. That means that all those other companies can't touch the lines to fix anything and that put you in a worse position than the one where I'm now. And believe me because I have been there.

What you can do about it? The only other real option is going VoIP using Comcast. But... wait a minute, is not Comcast the only cable provider on my area? That means that I'm back again in the same point from where I running!

And this is why in both cases the service of both companies is the worse you can think about. No competition means bad service, plain and simple. And I can tell you one more thing, things have become worse now that AT&T bought BellSouth and Cingular.

So... God save those poor souls of the new iPhone owners!Please, God, save them! Don't let them feel the pain I'm feeling! Tongue out

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.