"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thieves were arrested thanks to UMPC

The other day one of more than 1000 readers that visit this blog daily asked me how I use my UMPC. And this weekend I have prepared a short video that I believe answer his question. And perhaps, also shows why performance is so important for me. For me a UMPC is all about convenience. The convenience of having a 2 pound or less PC around me when I need it. And this video shows why.

Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

  1. I love it when a plan comes together!
    The bad guys pose for the camera, the police arrive on time, arrests are made, and the security guy gets to watch the whole thing play out from the front seat of his Taurus while drinking a latte and chowing on a Starbuck's cookie. See, kids, this is the way technology is supposed to work!

    Great vid, Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I can say! I loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys the good news is that I have been playing around with all settings and now I can even use it with my Edge phone using it like a Modem. That extend my "freedom" no just to places with WiFi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think video was prepared by the owner and this is fake :) Why Police has long weapon? Why there is no car next to the building but they have to run long way to catch them? why only 2 police guys? Fake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You think what ever you want. I can keep posting videos from those security cameras. For example, I can post a video from last night when some teenagers broke again into that facility and we called the policy. You can see the policy cars parked in the outside of the building.

    In this case, I edited the video no showing the moment when the police cars arrived because I was just one frame in the video. Keep in mind that this cameras take only one frame every few seconds if the alarms was not triggered to save HDD.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.