"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's time to go public with this: ECS is not cooperating in the release of Vista Drivers.

driversi7210In the last few days in my role of Consulter for todoUMPC/Farandsoft I have been trying to get some support for i7210/09 owners who have decided to upgrade this device made by ECS to Vista. While TabletKiosk have done a super human job trying to find/hunt drivers for this device, ECS have been very uncooperative  in this situation. So I have decided to go public with my contacts with ECS.

Click in the picture to zoom it.

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss This Topic]

No comments: