"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Get part of SP1 without installing SP1 Beta

Istartedsomething.com a page that I recommend everyone to follow has posted about 4 patches just released by Microsoft that are part of what we are going to see included in SP1.

Whilst Service Pack 1 is still expected to be the major update to Windows Vista fixing the widespread bugs and issues, at the same time Microsoft is not holding back on these reliability updates I’d like to call ‘wonder patches’ which seems to be screwing all the right bolts to make Vista flow like the wind, if you fancy analogies.

I have not installed yet but I downloaded them and I'm planning to do so as soon as I get home this evening. I'll tell you about my findings tomorrow.

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss this topic]

No comments: