"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, November 30, 2007

Loren Heiny talks about his cancer

The word "cancer" scares everybody and to read how somebody wins the fight against this illness is always a good news. Today I read about Loren's fight at his blog. I tried to post a comment there but for some reason I'm not getting my registration password. Anyway... I think that my personal blog is a good place to say that I'm really happy to see that you, Loren, have won this battle. From the deep of my heart! We are all proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.