"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, December 14, 2007

Amazon Kindle Disassembled

12b First of all, let me confess that I could not resist any more all Susan's news and notes about her Kindle. I placed an order for one. I still don't know when I'm going to get it. Second of all, I won't open it like these guys from RapidRepair, I checked their pictures and found that inside of it there is nothing that can be upgraded for something better.

RapidRepair has completed the new Amazon Kindle disassembly guide.  With the slicing and dicing complete, you need only look down to see the internals of the new Kindle from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.