"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, December 07, 2007

Cold season is here

How do I know that? You guessed. That explain why I have been so quiet lately. There are people that lose their appetite, in my case I lose my communication channel with my Muse. I read the news but I don't like any or I just can't quote them.

I  have to gain strength because I need to shoot a video about the Avox GPS receiver. The Avox is the perfect carputer. That's all I can say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.