"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Kindle orders status

Amazon is shipping today orders placed in November 29th. They are exactly one month behind. My order status page still unchanged. That means that I should be receiving mine between January 13th to 15th. In the meantime I have been converting eBooks to Mobipocket format and downloading classics "No copyrighted". So for I have already more than 155 eBooks saved in a 1Gb SD card. I read probably 30% of them when I was a teenager so I'm planning to read them again.

Mobipocket Creator does a wonderful job creating eBooks and you can download some free books there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.