"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I still have not got my Kindle

CaptureA few weeks ago I posted about my findings of how much behind in time is Amazon serving Kindle orders. Things have not got better now they are behind more than a month and one week. I ordered mine in December 13th, so probably I will see mine in about 10 days. In another words as of today They are serving orders placed between December 4th and 5th.

This is bad news for users like me but in another hand it shows how popular is the Amazon Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.