"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, February 04, 2008

How good is the Wibrain playing Videos

This weekend I prepared a short video for those asking me how good is the Wibrain playing videos. For those that do not understand the Quixote's Language basically I played 3 videos, the first one is an Divx at around 800 kbps, the second one is another Divx at more than 4000 kpbs (HD) and the 3rd one is a DVD copied into the Wibrain Hard Drive. In my video you can see that the Wibrain played acceptable in these tasks.


Video: Probando Pelis en un Wibrain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.