"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, February 18, 2008

Vista TV Commercial in Korea

A friend pointed me to this video where Vista is advertised using a Samsung Q1 UMPC.

For those who may think that this is not possible, I have been using Vista in my Q1 for almost a year already.

1 comment:

  1. My routine is almost the same as in the ad. I have the Q1 beside the bed to listen to internet radio overnight. Then I put it beside the sink to shave etc. I had Vista on it but I reverted to XP. I have two Q1s and an OQO but only the OQO is running Vista. I don't know how I survived before the UMPC came out!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.