"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

xTablet T8600 Rugged Tablet PC

I have to confess that I really did not believe that rugged Tablet PCs were that hard to break until I saw these videos:





The second video was really unbelievable. That's the kind of Tablet I need for my daughter. Wink

For what I can see, TabletKiosk is going to start selling soon a device that I think is the same. You can see in the recently opened todoUMPC online store for USA costumers here (Affiliated Link).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.