"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Get more from your small speakers

img1_2370221One of the features that I liked from my Samsung Q1 was the sound quality. The Q1 was prepared with drivers with SRS capability. Yesterday browsing the web I found that you can get the same sound quality in any UMPC or Netbook by just installing SRS Audio SandBox.

The SRS Audio Sandbox was designed recognizing audio has become more important as many people use their PC for entertainment, both at home and on the road. With SAS you can customize your audio experience based on music, movie, video or game content.

Let me tell you... the sound on my P1610 was just horrible and after installing this program I enjoyed playing music again like I did before in my old Samsung Q1. Fantastic! A Must Have!

2 comments:

  1. Your links are trying to send me to an ietab session with no url.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.