"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Gigabyte M912, EU Pricing and Availability

I don't know if I should be publishing this after the news of this device not been available for our American readers.  Something hard to digest even 24 hours after I read the news. Anyway... Chippy has some really good news for our European friends about the different models and prices for this device that seem to be one of the best options for this Summer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a very cool tablet. It has nearly everything I think I'd want in a UMPC. Shame about the US release though.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.