"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ink at todoUMPC

Capture

For those like me that love UMPC and Tablet PC because of the handwriting support participating in any forum is like to be naked in the middle of the road. At least that's how we felt at TodoUMPC.com and that's why we decided to have Ink and handwriting recognition support in our forum. So, today I'm pleased to announce that we have released the second version of our "Ink Board" with recognition.

I know that many of you do not understand Spanish so I prepared this short video - excuse my broken English- so your can see how this tool works in our forum at todoUMPC.

Here is a thread where you can see our users participating using this tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.