"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What am I reading in my Kindle

What am I reading in my Kindle? That's a good question. I have read a lot since I got my Kindle and I going to start posting little by little about these books that I have read or I'm currently reading on it.

Generation Kill is not just the latest HBO Series but a book by Evan Wright and a book that shows truth behind the Iraq War, how is to be there and who are the young guys fighting that war.


The HBO TV Series is not good enough. It does not picture the psychology behind these soldiers in the way that the book does it. You can support the war or you can be against the war and in either case this is a book that I recommend to read.

This book is available in eBook format at Amazon and can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.