"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

That’s an ugly MF

picture-4Do you remember Predator, the movie? Do you remember that part when one of the movie heroes see the ET for the first time and then he says… “You are an ugly MF”. Well that’s the reaction I have when I see the  picture of the new T-Mobile G1, the first android (is this a coincidence?) phone.  This thing is SUPER UGLY!

I’m a T-Mobile customer and I have been thinking about to buy a phone with Android but let me say this clear, unless they give it for free and won’t get one! Come on HTC! Your company has released State of the Art SmartPhones! What happened to your designers! Were they drunk or what?

T-Mobile G1 specs leaked prior to announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.