"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, December 15, 2008

Readius photos from MobileRead Forums

MobileRead has posted some pictures of one of the most futurist eReaders that will hit the market in the next few months, the Readius.

What really does work well is the folding of the display. I admit I was nervous the first time Edzer handed me the device and asked me to open and close it. It takes some adjusting to fold a display if you are like me used to handle your precious e-book reader with utmost care.

img1_15121033

As far as I remember this reader is all time connected thanks to its phone capabilities. If that’s the case, I can see on it a good chance of replacing the Kindle from its throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.