"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, February 13, 2009

MID converted into an UMPC

MID are not for everybody. At least are not for me. Internet for me is more than a place to relax, it’s a place to work and then I need tools and more tools. And MID is just that a Mobile Internet Device. Without any other more complex tools that all you need to relax in Internet. And apparently my friend JKK suffers from the same kind of “illness” I have, because he has installed Windows XP in a MID converting it into an UMPC.

In the above video we can see one of the closest thing I have seen to the original Origami Concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.