"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Android: 5% OS Share in U.S.A.

I have been saying the whole time to my friends in Europe asking me about the sales of the T-Mobile G1 that it seems to me that they are doing good and today I have read at JKonTheRun a confirmation of my appreciations.

Android now accounts for 5% of the mobile OS smartphone share in the U.S. That’s up from the 2% reported in February and 3% in January. It’s also the number one device on T-Mobile’s network

The author of the article believe that Android will experience a slowdown in it sales. I disagree. I believe that we are going to see a jump even higher. Reason: The release of the T-Mobile G2 and other phones already shown in different events made by Samsung and other OEMs.

Via: JKonTheRun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.