"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Viliv X70, first Impressions

I received a Viliv X70 review from Dynamism and I have prepared a short video for my Spanish site I the video has subtitles in English, so do not worry I you wont have to learn Spanish.

So far, the design is what have impressed me most of all. This UMPC looks really good, the space around the screen is well utilized and as result the device looks smaller than other devices with the same screen size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.