"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Standard Shanzhai Style Robustness Test

In my many years working for the IT industry I have read many reviews of all kind of mobile devices from PDAs to Notebooks including Smart Phones, eReaders and mp3 players. I have seen even unbelievable tests for rugged Tablet PCs but I have never heard about the Standard Shanzhai Style Test.

acer-d250-review15

The robustness test. We had our 70 kilo reviewer (what do we feed these people!), stand on the device. It survived. Apparently this is a standard shanzhai style test, commonly used in markets to demonstrate the build quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.