"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2GB DDR2 MicroDimm RAM -Fujitsu Lifebook P1610/P1620 -Part II

I was reporting few days ago about an eBay seller that is offering 2 Gb of memory for Fujitsu P1610/20 at $129, that's 70% less than the price at Fujitsu’s Website. I ordered one and I received it Today. It's working! My P1610 is now more responsive and I see a lot less HDD activity going on.

Summarizing: A recommended eBay Seller and a recommended upgrade for all P1610/20 owners.

4 comments:

  1. I ordered as well and received. Works perfectly. I havent noticed too much difference yet, but Im sure I will. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What OS are you using? I do not expect to see too much difference in XP. I'm using W7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still have xp on my old p1610. Would you recommend I move to W7? I dont use the 1610 anymore, but figured for 129 worth seeing if I could get some more use out of it again. Does W7 work fine on it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. W7 works perfectly in a P1610 and I would recommended because its better recognition. In my case the only thing that's not working perfectly is the finger reader but it's a because I have not spent a second in reinstalling it. I do not use that much the finger reader. For Vista and W7 to have 2 GB is mandatory. For XP you won't notice any difference.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.