"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, March 11, 2011

The real Steve Jobs

Recently a friend of mine that shares with me the same "admiration" for Steve Jobs sent me the link to this article published in one of the best known Webpage in the computer world.

Arrogant, selfish and inconsiderate are just few of the complements that Jobs received in this article. Unfortunately my English vocabulary to describe what I think about Jobs is not that rich as I would like.

Click in the link and see why I'm saying this.



2 comments:

  1. Since you speak spanish you will love this story too:

    http://martinvars.com/post/3761365862/mi-dificil-encuentro-con-steve-jobs

    Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said in another page, we will see now that his end seems to be close a lot of articles criticizing him.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.