"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Microsoft + Toyota = Sync?

Tomorrow there is going to be a Press Conference where these two giants, Microsoft and Toyota will announce something. Sync? I won't deny that just few months ago before I acquired a Toyota Prius this feature today only available in Ford cars made me spent few minutes checking my options in Fix Or Repair Daily cars. This feature available in Toyota cars will make a huge difference in what car to buy. This is going to be a killer combination!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.